Sunday, July 25, 2021

Little Bee Clusters for Junk Journal


 Relaxing this morning, and make bee themed clusters. 

One of these days I might make a bee themed journal. Maybe

next summer. We have been so busy here! 

John came over yesterday to help move furniture out of the living room. 

Kitchen floor is finished, and now we have to continue it through the living room. 

I keep telling myself it will be wonderful when finished, but this

remodel of the main floor is three months in already, and I'm just tired of it all. 

Kitchen looks wonderful of course now it is full of living room furniture, and we

can barely open the fridge. I have to be happy that I have a beautiful counter, sink, and

my stove is in. At least I can cook again. Going out to eat really gets old. I'm craving

home cooking. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: