Sunday, July 11, 2021

Blizzard Book


 Made this little book for a swap. The pattern

is called  blizzard book, named by the lady who

came up with the fold during a snow storm. 

For my cover I used some green canvas, and pattern paper. 

Found some old metal plates in my stash and used that with some

words. Dolls by Tim Holtz. 


The book is folded to allow pages to be inserted into them. 

I embossed the cream color pages in the book just along one edge. 


Didn't really decorate much on the pages. I added

one little rose to cover up a wrinkle that was in the paper pocket. 


Each page was glued down to the the folds. I could 

have just inserted the pages and called it good, but I didn't want them

falling out. 


There are three pockets in the book, with 5 pages in all. 

For each pocket I made little cards with tabs at the top. These

can be used for journaling. Just a little washi tape at the bottom

to dress them up. 


The back of the book matches the cover. 

Pretty happy with it. Might make a few more to send as happy mail 

Enjoyed having the kids over yesterday. It was John's 33rd birthday. Where does the time go?


Me and my little baby boy 33 years ago. I was 28. Ah to have those days

back again! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: