Thursday, July 8, 2021

Ladybug Mini Master Board


 I stopped in Marc's yesterday, and found a set of clear craft boxes. 

After peeling off the label in one piece I turned it over and 

added pieces of paper to sticky part of the label. 


This is the front of the label I took off. Check out that price tag!

Three really nice nested craft boxes for 3.99. I love Marc's! 


Here are the boxes. Thinking I may need to go back and pick up

another set of these. What was I thinking only buying one set? LOL


Okay back to the master board. After all the pieces of paper were

attached I did a little stamping. That red and white checked piece reminds

me of a picnic. I couldn't find my ant stamp (yes I do have one somewhere!), so

I used the little ladybug stamp instead. So cute! 

Used the crop-a-dile to add the red eyelets, and added some fiber. 

We had a storm roll in yesterday afternoon. High winds, and lots of rain. 

No damage. Lots of thunder! More of the same today.  

Hubby will be working on the backsplash. I'll be crafting! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: