Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Pocket Decorated Coin Envelopes


 Made some decorated coin envelopes yesterday while 

the countertop was being installed. Hubby overlooked that process. 

It looks great. I will post pics, but hubby is now working on the backsplash. 

So when that is done and the sink is in I'll post a pic. 

The coin envelopes have a pocket on the front to 

hold little ephemera. 


I also made a journaling card to fit in the envelopes. 


I made three different sets. 


Pretty happy with these.

I got up this morning took a shower then did some running around. 

Had to stop at the post office to mail a package. Next stop

Hollo's to pick up two more paper packs. On to Marc's to get 

chicken to grill today. Last stop was Giant Eagle to get my blood pressure meds. 

Suppose to have thunder storms this afternoon. Won't be going out no more today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: