Monday, July 5, 2021

France Scrap Box


 Last Thursday I took a little trip to JoAnn's because they were having

a 4th of July sale. I had coupons, and they were giving 25% military discount.

Score! So I found this pretty large book box. It was on sale, and after the discount

it was pretty much free. 


I'm using it to hold all my paper scraps from junk journaling. 

Love the word France, and the tower on the cover. Fits really nicely with

my Paris themed craft room. 

Tomorrow we are getting in the countertop!!!!! I can't

wait. It has been taking forever to remodel the kitchen. After

the countertop goes in hubby can put in the new sink, and start the 

backsplash and new wood flooring. We were pretty much on hold as we

had to get the countertop in before anything else could be done. 

I'll be back with photos. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: