Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Witch, and Bee Envelopes


 When I send out happy mail or swaps I've gotten into 

the habit of decorating the envelopes. Takes a bit longer,

but I think it really makes a great impression! I know my mail

carrier comments on my out going mail! 


On the corner of this envelope I used a spider web embossing folder.

 I know it may seem early for Halloween, but since I 

was sending out Halloween ephemera I thought it would be perfect for this. 


This is what the envelopes looked like before I colored in the witch

with prisma pencils. Hubby said the witch's hat needed to be black so

one thing led to another and just like that I was coloring the entire witch. LOL


I was also sending out some stamped bee images so of

course the outside had to match the inside. I used a Tim Hotlz stencil

to make the honeycomb. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: