Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Stitched Butterfly Card from Kym


 I received this beautiful stitched card today from my friend Kym. 

Just love it!!!!! So elegant. 

Card is blank inside so I can use it how'd I'd like, but I don't think

I'll be sending this to anyone. Thanks Kym! 


I've been playing around with coffee dyed papers the last few days. 

Some are done with stencils, and others are done with a plastic lace doily tablecloth. 

I have to take advantage of summer to get all my paper dying done. Too hard to dry paper

inside during the winter months. Oh no....did I just say winter?!!!!!!

We started the remodel in the living room. Trim, flooring, pictures, wall hangings, outlet covers all

removed. Hubby taped around the ceiling and walls this morning. He is getting ready to paint

the ceiling. Want so bad for the remodel to be finished! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: