Monday, February 17, 2020

Box in a Card for Easter


Yesterday I made this cute box in a card. 

Can't mail this one. Unless you put it in a bigger box. 

The 2x2 box sits in a cutout space of an A2 sized card. 


You can remove the box and fill it with a small gift. 

Maybe candy? Since this is an Easter themed one I'm 

thinking of filling it will a bit of green grass and a little 

tiny plastic egg that would hold a piece of candy, or some

little embellishments for a crafty friend. 


Here is a side view. You can see how the box sits in the card. 


Since I embossed the front of the card with a basket looking pattern

I didn't feel the cardstock was strong enough to hold the box without

the cardstock bending on the smaller size of the card front. I added

another layer inside the card front and back to give it more support. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 52

No comments: