Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Coffee Sleeve Easter Cart


So is it too early for Easter? 

Answer is no if you are a crafter like me.

Last year I made Valentine carts using a coffee sleeve for the base. 


Here is a photo of the one I made. Isn't it super cute?

Had so much fun making it last year that I thought

an Easter cart would be perfect. 


The bunny on the front is made from the following: 1 inch, and 1 1/4 inch circle punches:

the ears are made with a flower building punch. 

Had to add the big white fluffy pom-pom for it's tail. 

The decorative flower trim going around the cart I got last year

at Hobby Lobby. Perfect for Spring! 

The stamps used to create the greeting on the front, and

the adorable egg, and carrot poke is from the Hot Buy section at Michael's. 


The Hello Sping

tag was made using the same punches as on the front of the cart. 

This time I used a smaller glittery pom-pom for the tail. 

This was such a fun and happy project to make! 

I know I'll be making a few more of them to give away. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 46

No comments: