Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Blast from the Past Vintage Stamps



John came over Saturday, and we did some junking. 

Junking to us means hitting the thrift stores, and Goodwill. 

Well I hit a mother load at the Brunswick Goodwill. 

They had four large bags of single wood block stamps, and also

Stampin'Up sets. Had to get them all of course 

These large blocks shown were made by Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers. 

I don't even think that company is still in business. Date stamps on them go

back to 1991. Can you believe that! 

These were popular long before die cutting machines, and thinlits took over. 

I still think they are a nice blast from the past, and sometimes I like to just fussy cut

instead of running the die cutting machines I have. 


Look at these cute little boxes, and gift tag bag. 

In the stamps that I bought there are also large stamps that  fold

into shaker cards. Plus of there are tons of Halloween, Christmas, animal, fruits,

and misc stamps. To many to list. I'm still trying to work them into my existing stock. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 53

No comments: