Friday, February 7, 2020

Give me Blue, and Orange ATC


I finished up my blue, and orange artist trading cards yesterday. 

Something about blue, and orange. Love those colors together. 

So what is the next project? I'll be working on things to sell

at the craft show me, and Betty will be doing in November. 

That should be fun. I haven't worked a craft show in years. 

We had a bit of freezing rain yesterday, and I woke up to snow 

this morning. Looks very pretty from my stamping chateau window! 

Time for coffee! 

Speaking of coffee I went to Michael's yesterday, and the hot pad paper

packs were on sale buy one get two free. I finally found Brewtiful Day pack that

I have been searching for since December. Also picked up an Easter pad, and a 

lovely pack called Mint to Be. Lovely shades of pastel greens, and yellows. Perfect

for Spring. 
Stamping trails
Karen 
day 42

No comments: