Sunday, February 23, 2020

Easter Pocket Tags



Sorry I have been away for so long. Me and hubby got sick last Wednesday, and

its been pretty bad. 

Thought it was just a bad cold, but with the bad coughing, chills, body aches, and

light head I'm thinking it is some sort of flu bug. 

Today is the first day since it started that I have been in my craft room. 

Have been a zombie on the recliner with the TV on. I'm so sick of TV!!!!! 

Slept much better last night, so I'm thinking the worst is over and we are both on the mend. 

The Easter tags I made last week before the sickness hit, but I didn't get a chance to post them. 


Tag were die cut using Stephanie Barnard framlits. 

Added another piece at the bottom part of the tag to create a pocket. 


Used some die cuts to decorate the pocket fronts. 

Thinking they turned out pretty cute. 

Well I've used up the energy I had this morning. Time for more tea and rest. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 58

No comments: