Friday, February 28, 2020

Hobby Lobby Therapy


Well I just couldn't take another day of being housebound. 

Ventured  out yesterday to Hobby Lobby, and took in 

some much needed retail therapy. 

Above is a stack of washi tape, and collage paper.


They also had some Sizzix dies on clearance that I had to buy. 

All part of my get well therapy. I'm sure my doctor would approve of this

patient cure thyself approach. 


Lots of cute Holiday dies. Check out the Santa face! Super cute at just 3.74. 

The larger set in the back is Santa's workshop. It's Santa's factory under a snow globe. 

Pretty cool. 


Love the plants with the hanging cord. I'm sure I'll be using this

set soon. And I love the little girl zippered bag. 

Not a bad haul. I missed out on a lot of the dies as I think they put them

on clearance at the beginning of the week, but I'm happy to have found the ones that I did. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 63


No comments: