Saturday, February 29, 2020

Egg Hunt Post-it Notes


Well I'm finally feeling up to doing some crafting. 

Been well over a week since I came down with the flu. 

Today's project is a post-it note holder for Easter. 

Base is made with a 4 inch square chipboard coaster. Covered

the front and back of it with pattern paper. 

Started with a white piece of cardstock to make the cover for the post-it note pad. 

Used different shades of distress ink then added egg hunt and sticker to the cover. 


Used a cello bag to display the holder, and used a matching topper. 

So what is everyone doing with their extra day? 

Since I'm feeling better I have to do some much needed cleaning. 

House got neglected over the past week. Still bitterly cold so I don't 

think I'll be going out till tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 64

No comments: