Sunday, February 2, 2020

Valentine Themed Binder Mail


Kathleen, and I also did a binder mail swap. 

Binder mail is a binder that is decorated, and filled with

handmade embellishments. 

This is the one I created. The binder I got at Michael's, and had

a canvas finish. I first painted it white then sealed with modge podge. 

Then I added the embellishments. 


First inside look. I added pockets to the inside front, and back pages. 

The heart embellishments were attached to a window sheet with glue dots so

they can be removed. 


Another pocket with heart embellishments. These were made with different

strips of washi tape that I attached to a cardstock base. Then I used a heart punch to

make the shape. 


We also added decorated envelopes to hold more embellishments. 


One of my favorite pages. I used sparkled pink pom poms

to make the heart shape. 



Another envelope. Used different ephemera to decorate. 


and the back of the last envelope, and back page. 

Had fun with this swap. I'll be back tomorrow to show the binder mail Kathleen

made me. 

Oh good the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Looks like we might have an early Spring!

Suppose to reach 50 by this afternoon. YAY! 

Stamping trails
day 36

No comments: