Thursday, February 13, 2020

Clearance Goodies from Hobby Lobby


Just posting a few goodies I picked up at Hobby Lobby on clearance. 

These are craft totes. Normally 7.99 on clearance for 1.99.

Had to have a blue, and a pink one. 


This looks like fun. Mixed Media transfers. You color the designs

then you can rub them on to your projects. Not bad for .99 cents. 


Adorable little girl envelopes. These will be perfect to put 

an artist trading card into, and swap. Steal at .74 cents. Love

the little mermaid one! 


Halloween themed stickers for .49 cents. They had three

packs so I took them all. The calendar was 90% off so that was

a great price at .90 cents. There are some great images that I plan to 

turn into envelopes. 


and last one Faber Castell stencils. Picked up two different ones. 

Should be fun to use with mixed media. 

We got hit with a mini snow storm last night. About 4 inches on the ground. 

So pretty as the trees are all covered with white. Hubby is outside now running the

snow blower. I'm staying nice and toasty warm today. I'll be crafting! 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 48....can you believe that! I can't 

No comments: