Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sewing Themed Pocket Letter with a Twist


This is a pocket letter that was completed

in landscape. 

I joined a swap to make a sewing themed pocket letter

with the twist that it had to be done in landscape. 

I've made many pocket letters, but never made one this way before. 


Close up view of the banner hanging on the letter front. 

Punched the hearts in dark brown. Next I added white gel pen stitching, 

and added some random buttons. The banner is clipped to the 

pocket with mini clothespins. 


I tried to use actually sewing notions in this letter. 

Many of the cards have actual pieces of a sewing pattern on them. 


You can see in the upper right corner I used a safety pin, and

a needle threader. 

The center card is filled with mini buttons and beads to make a shaker. 

Hope my partner enjoys it. 

Stamping trails
Karen 
day 50

No comments: