Thursday, February 6, 2020

Look Ma no Stamps just Paper


Last week I went to Betty's to craft. 

Didn't bring any of my supplies so I borrowed her's.

Love that we can do that!

Anyway I used one of her 6x6 paper packs, and created four cards. 

Of course I made a set for Betty, and me. 

These cards use no stamping. Just layering, and

doilies for embellishments. 

Betty's has a board from We are Memory Keepers that

cuts a decorative edge, so I used that on this card, and one other one. 


The dress makers dummy is part of the pattern paper pack. 


One of my favorites. I used two different papers to make the layer. 

Just butted them together on the base card. 


and the last one. I also used the decorative cutter for the edge of this card. 

Layered a strip of pattern paper on the inside so it can be seen from the front. 

So much you can do with a paper pack that doesn't require getting your

fingers all inky! 

Stamping trails
Karen 
day 41 

No comments: