Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Peacock Set


Yesterday I worked on a set of 4 cards to 

be swapped with my friend Kathleen. 

She sent me a craft magazine that came with a stamp set. 

I was thinking out of the box for this card. I used the flower that 

came with the set for the girl's skirt. Just cut off the stem, and

leaves then turned the flower upside down to make the skirt. 


The peacock was stamped on a piece of pattern paper then

colored. I cut around the tail part so I could slide it

into the round thinlit die before cutting. 


Not sure I'm loving this card. It may need a do

over. 


The last one was done on glossy white cardstock. 

Stamped the images with dye based black ink. 

After it was dry I did the coloring with dye based markers. 

It is pretty bright. Sometimes I forget to use glossy cardstock. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: