Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine Binder mail from Kathleen



Today I'm going to share the beautiful binder mail that Kathleen made for me. 

She made her binder as she is so talented. Yesterday I posted the one I made, but

I didn't actually make my binder. 

Love the shaker she added on the front! 


First page of embellishments. 

Those little keys are so cute! 


Kathleen made her envelopes too! 


Inside holds more beautiful embellishments she made. 


Next page has bows. 


Next envelopes was holding these beauties! 


Last page. 

Check out the heart garland. 


She signed the inside back cover. How special! 

Thanks Kathleen. You artwork always amazes me! 

Happy birthday to my mom Gladys who would have

been 88 years old today. Miss you. 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 37

No comments: