Thursday, December 5, 2019

Glittered Birch Trees



What have I been working on you might ask....why

Christmas cards of course. 

The birch trees are coated on one side with stickles star dust. 

Trees in the background are from Lovely as a Tree stamp set.

I have several different designs of this same card. Really need to get

the thinlit set that has those cardinals. Use up all the ones my friend Ceil had

sent to me. 

Took a walk early yesterday morning, and got caught in the snow. Lovely

white fluffy flakes. Of course by the time I got home I was soaked even though

I had a warm coat on. 

Don't think I'm ready for winter even though it appears to be here! 

Stamping trails
Karen  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the cardinals thinlet die if you would like me to send you so Easy!
Linda Patti