Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Emily's Wedding Album



Merry Christmas! 

The kids came over yesterday to celebrate Christmas a day early. 

Made a wedding scrapbook for Emily, and she was very happy with it. 

So now that she has seen it I can post photos. 

The cover has rosettes that I made using scraps from her wedding dress

alteration. Added a button the centers. The leaves were die cut with gray

cardstock then embossed with different folders. I sponged the edges and crumpled them

up a bit. 


To the inside cover I attached one of the wedding invitations. 

Photo of them outside of the church after the wedding on the first page. 


Church, and pew bow. Emily likes clean and simple designs. 

I tried to use different textures in the album without having it get to busy. 

All the leaves throughout the album are die cut, and created like the ones on the cover. 


I popped up some of the photos, so I could add journaling cards. 


On this page I added a clear container to hold the rocks used for

the centerpieces. Also added a cactus from a piece of pattern paper that is in the shape of a heart. 


The jouraling at the top reads "let them eat cake"


One of my favorite photos printed in black in white. This was

taken after the wedding when everyone blew bubbles for the happy couple. 


I die cut the photos with an oval first. Next I ran

half of the gray layer with an embossing folder. 

Center photo is popped for more journaling. 


Well this photo says it all. 


Page showing the fathers. 


Inside back cover. 

There are a lot more pages, but I didn't take photos of all of them.

Just wanted to share the highlights. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: