Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Retirement Card


Made this card for a friend who officially began

his retirement on Monday. Congrats Rick! 

I used the American flag in the background to symbolize his

freedom from work. 


Received some happy mail from a fellow card maker

Sue. This card is perfect for today as it is snowing. 


Like how she did the inside of the card with 

snowman pattern paper. Now why don't I ever think of

doing that? 

Went out to a place called Slim and Chubby's last evening. 

Had dinner with Rick, Betty, Barb, and Jimmy. 

I ordered the grilled salmon. It was so good! 

This is the first post I've made for the New Year. 

Been keeping myself busy with a Valentine swap for

my friend Kathleen. Can't post any of it yet. Maybe in a few weeks I can post 

it. 

Hope everyone's year got off to a good start. 

We have already had a death in our family. Hubby's aunt

Fran died on the 2nd. She was 84 years old, and such a sweet lady. 

We expected her passing, as she had been going down hill for awhile. 

Service for her will be this Saturday. 

Rest in Peace Aunt Fran. Your family will miss you. 

Stamping trails
Karen 
day 11

No comments: