Thursday, January 9, 2020

January ATC


Finished my January artist trading cards. Will

be putting those in the mail this week. 

Snow is gone from yesterday. Getting into the 

40's today. Such mixed up weather, but at least

it's not too cold. The weekend is suppose to be in the 50's, 

and we may even hit 60. WOW! Of course with the warmer

temps we will have plenty of rain. 

Going to hit Costco today, need to pick up a few things. 

Hubby likes the samples they have out on Thursday. 

While I'm out planning to stop by Michael's. I've 

been waiting for their paper packs to go on sale. 

I have 75 bucks in gift cards that I'm itching to spend. 

Looking forward to tomorrow as I'll be heading over to Betty's to 

do some crafting. I've been missing her dogs. They are so fun! 

Stamping trails
Karen
day 12

No comments: