Friday, May 1, 2020

My first Projects using Air 2


Even though it rained most of the day me, and hubby had

a great time. 

Made him oatmeal raisin cookies which we decided

to deliver to our kids. 

So we went to Sarah's first last evening. We visited

with her and Jason in the driveway. Good to see them 

after all this time. 

Then we drove to see John, and Emily. John was

still at work at 8 last night. He went back to work full time

as they have started up surgeries that don't require overnight stay

at the hospital. So we visited in the parking lot with Emily. Good to see her. 

We also got in a short walk around the neighborhood in between the raindrops. 

After that we ordered food from Applebee's. 

The above card was made with my new machine. I've been having a blast with it! 


I picked up this white tin container last year at a yard sale. 

Thought it needed something so I made my first project using vinyl. 

I'm sure I'll get better at it. 


Another little project. This is a little gift favor purse. 


Didn't want to waste the girl that was cut from that purse, so

I used her on an artist trading card. 

Happy May 1st. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: