Sunday, January 24, 2010

Want to Hear Something Sweet?

I was at the nursing home visiting mom this morning. I was telling
her about how Sarah had started moving out this week and that
John was going to move into her room as it was bigger. I'm going
to take John's old room and turn it into a sewing room, and I was telling
mom about this and how I have so many quilts that I want to get set
up so I can start quilting them, and she says clear as day " I'll help you"
I could have fell out of my chair when she said that. So looks like
I'll be bringing some stuff to the nursing home so she can supervise
and let me know how I'm doing.

I have mixed feelings about Sarah moving out. One thing did make me
feel better about it.....she told me yesterday as she was boxing her
belongings up....Mom I wouldn't move out if I didn't feel it was right for
me.

I'm happy for her. She's still working hard in her classes. I think she will
be able to get a good job once she graduates. My first born is grown up.

So it has been a busy and emotional weekend. Kat I did get your two
flat rate boxes mailed on Saturday. Hoping you receive them on Monday
or Tuesday. I have a few padded envelopes going out in tomorrows mail
for friends so be watching you mailboxes girls!

Oh and the raise I got at the first of the year showed up in this payday
so I'm happy about that. More money is always a blessing.

Stamping Trails
Karen ? Oh no....not stepping on the scale I know I gained at least
10 pounds since Thanksgiving so I got back on my weight loss
journey today.

SunshineWay Too HappyWay Too HappyWay Too HappyWay Too HappyWay Too HappyWay Too HappyRollRoll

No comments: