Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.....No Pudge


New Year with No Pudge!!!

John and I are both getting back on plan. I've been off mine since December, but I'm ready to get back on track. My goal for this year is to lose 40 pounds by Sept 30. That will get me to my goal weight by my 50th
birthday.

Okay now to the No Pudge Brownies.
These are so yummy and made using
just fat free yogurt. I've been hearing
about these and looking for them
everywhere. They finally have them
at Giant Eagle. 3.50 a box but well
worth it when you need a low fat
brownie fix.




I didn't have anyone to kiss last night as the ball dropped. Hubby went to bed early. He's pretty sick with a cold. Hacking, sneezing, and just miserable. Hoping I don't come down with it.

Everyone have a great New Year!!!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: