Monday, February 3, 2014

Mailable Monday # 47


Happy Mailable Monday!

Back today with a Valentine card.

Stamp sets: Best of Love, and Geometrical

Color Palette: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and White. 

I used different embossing folders for the banners, and speaking of banners..I also used

the new Banners Framelits dies that are in the Occasions Mini catalog. 

I wanted the banners to be different heights even though I used the same framelit on all three
banners. I used the Old Olive strip of cardstock on top so I could have the the embossed banners on the right and left even with the bottom of the Olive strip. Only the white banner with the words are tucked 
under the olive strip. 

The greeting at the bottom is another story. It is from Geometrical stamp set. I didn't ink the stamp
enough or I didn't press hard enough and either way the "o's" didn't get good coverage. I didn't think I could fix it with a matching marker so I used the 1/4 circle punch and covered them up with white cardstock. 
I like the effect...makes them pop! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: