Sunday, November 3, 2019

More Hero Art Lady Stamps


I'm making more 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 cards for the pocket letter I'm working on. 

Here is another lady stamp set by Hero Arts that I picked up

at Hollo's. Just love these ladies! Reminds me of the roaring 20's. 

I swear I was born in the wrong era! 

I first stamped the image with Veramark ink onto

a page torn from the 1902 Sears and Roebuck catalog. 

Then the image was embossed with black embossing powder. 

After that I colored the lady in with Prisma pencils. 


The frame going around the lady is by Tim Hotlz. They

are called Industrious stickers. Found a package of them

at Tuesday Morning for 1.49. What a deal! 

I edges were finished off with black soot distress ink. 

Love how these ladies are turning out. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: