Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hero Arts Fancy Hats Set


Earlier in the week I stopped at Hollo's paper store, and

found some great vintage lady stamps. 

This four pack is from Hero Arts, and are one inch stamps

otherwise known to us stampers as inchies. 

I created the artist trading card using assorted colors of distress ink. 

The did a bit of stenciling, added the film strip, and other 

ephemera. Love

how it turned out. I'm going to make a pocket letter using only

lady stamps. Don't think I'll be trading it though. Some stamping works of art

I do keep. 

If you are in the area, and love stamps stop by Hollo's as they just got a "ton" of

stamps. These are from all different companies. Prices are good. Stop by, and you might

find some hidden treasures. 

Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: