Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cookie Book


Remember those cookies mixes I was packing up? Well I received the cookies from the swap along with this cool little recipe book. Thanks girls! Kathy stamped ginger bread men, house and candies so we could decorate the cover however we wanted too. This is what I came up with. I'm happy there were extra houses as I wanted to make my house taller. I cut one in half then glue the bottom on my house. The candy was punched out with 1/4 and 3/4 circle punches then popped on the roof of the house. Added a little bling to the center of each candy. Then added a door, window, candy canes. You can't tell by the photo but for the window I cut part of the center open so it will open.





Course I had to add some glitter on things so I used Stickles crystal and candy cane by Ranger.

I did want to thank the ladies so much as they sent my cookies in re-usable plastic containers. Its the gift that will continue on after the cookies are gone. Oh and by the way......cookies were awesome.......back on my diet tomorrow. Holidays are over. Now I'm off to take down my tree. It's always sad to take it down, but the New Year is tomorrow so its out with the old!



No comments: