Saturday, March 13, 2010

Recyled Tin


I found this mini muffin tin at the thrift store. I thought I was going to use it to make mini muffins, but somehow it found its way to my stamp room. I have many drawers in my stamp room as anyone will tell you. (yes lots and lots) I got to thinking all my little treasures that I've collected for stamping projects just hiding away in drawers. So lonely they must be...longing to be set free and hopefully to be used. SMILE!!!!!

So since the weather has been getting warmer, and Spring is just around the corner I got some of my odds and end treasures out and put them in the little cups. Now I have them sitting on my desk within my line of site and reach, so I'm sure they will get used now. What do you have stashed in your drawers hiding out?

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: