Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sarah's Art

So Sarah is redecorating a room in her home and the color scheme is Brown and Turquoise. She found these prints at Pat Catan. The prints were great but they were matted in plain creme. In comes mom to the rescue with direct to paper technique. I used Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise ink and added the ink to the mats with an Ink Blending Tool from Ranger. If you don't have one of these you really need one. Great way to blend ink. The flowers Kat might remember as I think she gave them to me for Christmas one year they are made by Prima. Perfect match for the colors. and the stamp used by SU! Finest Flourishes. There is one more print to this collection I didn't stamp on that one just added the ink to the mat. Its a large print and didn't really need anything else. Sarah will be framing all the prints with dark brown frames. I can't wait to see her room once she is finished. I'm quite pleased that she selected these colors cause I love them too!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: