Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Month....Really?


Has it really been a month since my last post. Where did the time go and just what have I been doing with my time that I was not able to post? Hmmmm I think the main reason is that winter has taken a toll on me this season. I'm cold all the time and just not a very happy camper. All those little aches and pains are starting to catch up to me. I'm really against getting older. "SIGH"

So how do you like the red hat? It's official I joined the Red Hat Society. I won't turn 50 till September 30th this year but I was allowed to join before my birthday. Of course I needed a red hat. Hubby says I need a big purple plume feather to stick in my red cowboy hat. I was trying to get the cat to look at the camera but Burbank was to interested in looking at me. Guess he never saw me in a hat before. LOL

So happy tomorrow is Friday. I have some big plans to start working on my new sewing room.....oh didn't I tell you? My oldest Sarah moved out of the house. So John moved into her old room as it is bigger and I got his old room for my sewing room. So excited....I already picked out fabric for the curtains thanks to my friend Connie for sending me a cover for my Cricut. I loved that fabric so much I asked her to get me more for the curtains. The cover as you can see in this picture was a perfect fit for my Cricut. Big Thanks Connie. I'm going to go to Home Depot and have them match the lightest color of green on the fabric and use that for the wall color. I'm going to replace the carpet also with cream color Berber. Can't wait till its all finshed. My stamp room is just not big enough to house my stamping supplies and my sewing. It will be so nice to leave my sewing machine out all the time and not have to pack it up all the time. Okay I'm writing a book now and its getting late need to cart myself off to bed so I can get up in the morning and go to work.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: