Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Did you Ever.....

Have craft stuff sitting around in the same place for months (gasp even a year!) without using it? Then knowing that you haven't used it you move it to make room for more stuff only to find one day that you want to use the stuff you moved and then discovering that you moved it so well (or your just getting old and the brain don't remember anymore) that you can't find it when you need it? Well that's where I'm at right now. I know I have skeins of pearl cotton thread and I know I have white in one of the packages and now I can't find it. GOOD GRIEF!!!! I was going to crochet some more flowers while watching my favorite movie The Mummy (Brendan Fraser sigh)but now I'll have to wait till I have the energy to look some more or make a Pat Catan run for more. I did make some flowers out of colored embroidery floss, but still have more to make.

I did work out on the treadmill for 35 minutes. It was 95 degrees in the garage and I had to keep the doors closed as we had a big thunder storm so I didn't even get a breeze, but hey I know I sweated lots!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 210

No comments: