Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday John



John's birthday was yesterday. He's 22. Making me feel old! Made this card for him. Its a standard A2 card but I wanted to have the sheet music to hang over the card so I cut the base card 1/4 shorter. Then of course the A2 envelope wouldn't fit so I used a square envelope and decorated it to match the card.



Sarah made him a cake. John said he didn't want a cake and Sarah said she felt bad about him not having one so she made him an ice cream cake. It was very good. I'll need to get the recipe from her as she made it a low fat version.

My vacation is over. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. I have some great pictures of Niagara Falls and Lincoln Caverns. I'll be posting those sometime this week. Right now I'm going to get back to my stamp room and clean it up a bit then get some stamping done!

No comments: