Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Punch Happy Clown and More Cards

Isn't this a cool card! I was very surprised to find it in my mailbox today. Card was made by my friend Connie. Thanks you made my day!!!

The Paris card was made by another good friend Kat. She has been busy making me many cards and I have been remiss to post them to the blog....(not to mention that I really need to send some cards out to my buds!) Big thanks to you too Kat! Love you gals.


Did pretty good on my plan today. Stayed on my target points and did a 1 1/2 hour bike ride with hubby. Just got ready to turn in for the night but before I do I'm watching my new favorite show....Memphis Blues. It's on TNT and features the same actor that played in My Name is Earl, Jason Lee.

Have a good night
Stamping Trails
Karen 210

No comments: