Sunday, July 25, 2010

Your're Crafting Again


Well you know it's been a long time since you crafted when hubby makes the statement "You're Crafting Again". I was in my stamp room yesterday when Skip came in a saw me working on this card.





I made this for Jessica for graduation....its a bit late (two months), and I'm not sure that I'm happy with how it turned out, but I enjoyed making it so that has to count for something.

The stamps came from an exclusive by Archivers. Everything for the card was supplies I had. The curling label tag that reads Congratulations will have to be removed so the messaged underneath can be seen. I do love the colors! Blush Blossom, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, and designer paper by Basic Gray. Oh the little beads on the peacock were added by this nifty heat tool that melts the glue on the back of the beads. I'll take a pic of the tool and post later.

Off to see my mom.
Stamping Trails
Karen 210 (yes it's 210 I gained weight as I got away from my diet....you'll be happy to know I'm working out again and leaving a puddle of sweat on the treadmill! Keep me in your thoughts as I really do need all the support I can get)

1 comment:

mary stuart said...

I love this card! quite lovely!
Welcome back, i enjoy your blog and glad to see you've posted several times this week - even though that clown card is a bit scary- but i think clowns are generally scary!
also, wanted to know if you got a pat catan coupon for lucky 7. Its only good today, friday, and tomorrow, saturday, 30 & 31 i can forward it to you if you didn't, but i didn't want to post it here thinking it may get bounced!