Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Canned Pumpkin

So glad that canned pure pumpkin is back on the shelves at the local grocery store. The crop was bad last season and there wasn't much to go around after the holidays. To celebrate it being back in stock I made pumpkin spice muffins.

1 box Spice cake mix
1 can pure pumpkin (not pie filling mix)
3 large egg whites.

Mix all together. I used a hand blender and mixed for about 2 mins on medium.

Preheat oven to 350

spray muffin pans with cooking spray. Fill each well 3/4 way full. Bake for 20 minutes. Makes 18 nice size muffins. YUM!!!!

Went to my first red hat meeting. They have some lively girls there. I did volunteer to make cards that can be sent to member that need some pick me ups. I was a little disappointed that the "Queen" didn't open the card I made for her. She was busy conducting the meeting and keeping some of the other lively ladies in check. Some of them are a bit on the noisy side. They were all very nice ladies and made me feel welcomed! I did sign up so I'm now a member of the Scarlet Orchids.

Sarah joined me in Strongsville today after the meeting we went to Pat Catan's, then she came home an visited with me for a bit. The roofers are up on the roof now hammering away. Hope they wrap up soon for the day. Had to park my car on the road. After they go I'll go and and take a few pics to share.

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: