Sunday, September 5, 2010

Owl in a Tree



Skip and I went to the drive in tonight. Here it is 3 in the morning and I'm still up. Hmmm I'll need to get to bed soon as we have a family picnic tomorrow.

The card used the new SU owl punch. The tree background was made with Tim Holtz tree embossing folder. I started with white cardstock, ran it through the Big Shot, then used champagne shimmery paint just on the raised parts of the tree. It's easy to do this just by putting some of the paint on a stamping sponge. After that dried I inked up a clean sponge with Espresso ink and lightly went over the tree again. Designer paper by Basic Grey. Word stamp I picked up at Hollo's last weekend. Oh the witch hat on the owl was drawn free hand then cut out.

So now I really need to get to bed!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: