Sunday, September 19, 2010

VINTAGE!!!

I've been so busy this weekend that I didn't get any stamping time in. I just keep thinking I only have two more weeks then I'll have all the stamping time I want. Can't wait!!!! My friend Lisa sent me a "vintage" card that I made for her years ago. Stamp set Botanical Gardens by SU. It's so funny to me that even after all these years I still remember making this card, and I still like it!

This next card is # 1 in a set of 4 birthday cards that Kat has made me for my birthday. The girls are keeping a Red Hat theme going for me since I'll be 50 and joined the Red Hatters. And speaking of Red Hats.... I found a group to join, YAY! They meet the 3rd Tuesday of each month in Strongsville and the group name is The Scarlet Orchids. Can't wait for the first meeting. Since its this Tuesday at 1 pm I'm going to try to get a 1/2 vacation day. I'll ask tomorrow. I know it's late notice but I'm hoping I can work it out. If not I'll shoot for next month. I'm so excited!!!!

Thanks for the card Kat. I love it!!! I remember doing a hat card using this pattern for a Mother's day class I had several years ago. Glad you were able to use the pattern to make me this card!

Stamping Trails
Karen 206

No comments: