Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Lodge


Happy 11/11/11

I was going to go see the Immortals today, but Skip wants to go to so I'll have to wait till Saturday. There isn't an early enough showing for us to see and still have time for him to get to work.

Stamp set used for card is Christmas Lodge. Love this set! So natural. Base card Old Olive. Layers, Real Red, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. Vanilla seam binding, pearls, and antique brad also used. Other stamps: Sincere Salutations, and Christmas Collage background stamp.

November is just whirling by....soon it will be Christmas. I'm in the mood to put up my tree, but I'm holding back as I know I'll get the look from hubby. I may put up the smaller Barbie tree, then put the big tree up after Thanksgiving dinner is over. Well at least get it started.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: