Monday, November 21, 2011

Pennant Punch Tree Tag


I love how this gift tag turned out. Base is Top Note die in Chocolate Chip. Layer is left over fabric I had from the gift box SU gave me. You can still get the fabric its in the Holiday Mini, Holly Berry Bouquet #124065. I frayed the edges of the fabric with my fingers. Tree is layered on Shimmery white cardstock. The tree was made with Wild Wasabi. I punched the scallop pennant from the Pennant punch three times. These were then run through the Big Shot with Petals a Plenty embossing folder. Next I scored each tree in the center and glued them together at the score lines then glued to the white layer. Word is from Four the Holidays which was also stamped on Shimmery white.


I feed our squirrels by leaving peanuts or other treats on the back step at the kitchen sliding glass door. Here you see one of them enjoying his snack.


And after eating them all....he always comes back and knocks on the door for more. Too cute!!!

I got the Barbie Christmas tree put up yesterday. Of course wouldn't you know it the pink strand of lights went out. So me and Skip went on the hunt for more pink lights. I finally found some at Big Lots. Not like the ones I had but they worked. I'll post pics of the tree in a few days.

Sarah is coming over later today for lunch. After that I'll be cleaning the house and getting ready to start the holiday baking.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: