Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Card Share


Received this great Thanksgiving card from Kat on Saturday. Love Day of Gratitude stamp set. That stamp set is still on my wish list....ah someday.

Didn't get to do any stamping yesterday. Sarah came over and we had to take all the decorations off the Barbie tree because I was not really happy with it. I thought I would be happy with the new pink lights I picked up on Sunday, but then decided they were to big for the tree. So Sarah and I went shopping around for more lights. Bless her heart for putting up with her mom and the Barbie tree. It was funny at the store when I was checking out with my new pink and white lights. A guy in line asked me about the pink lights, and I told him it was for a Barbie tree, then he replies that will be nice for your grand daughter. I told him it was for my tree. You should have seen the look I got.

I'm spending much of the day cleaning house. I think I'll make the pumpkin, and zucchini bread today....if I have the energy.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: