Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dress for Easter


No post yesterday. Friday it was in the low 50's which is unheard of for us in January. I had to make the most of it and spent a good deal of the day outside. Felt great to be in the sun! It wasn't as warm yesterday, but still nice and sunny. Of course today we are back in the 30's. We have having yo-yo weather!

After going through my doll patterns I decided that this one will be for Easter. Just love the shell stitch on the dress, and the hat is just too darn cute!!! I had to drive out to Pat Catan's yesterday as I ran out of white thread to finish off the socks.


Here is a side view, you can see the little bloomers. The white bear I bought when I was out to get the thread. A baby can never have enough stuffed animals in her crib.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: