Sunday, September 8, 2013

File Folder Card Envelope Punch Board


I'm still playing with Perfect Blend stamp set. Which is quickly becoming my "new" favorite set. 
So many decorating options for this stamp set. 

I first made a file folder using the new Envelope Punch Board. If you don't have one let me tell you....you need this tool. Makes great envelopes for mailing your cards in, but can also be used for other projects. 

I used some washi tape, and designer paper on the card. Also used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the background.  (another stamp set I can't live without)

Big thanks to Patty for posting a video on how to make the file folders. You can see her video here


Inside view of the file folder card. This is the size of a standard A2 size card. 

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am so dazzled by these little file folder cards! But honestly, I am not sure that I need another gadget to clutter my workspace. I thought that the simply score tool was the go to tool for making envelopes! I am going to attempt making a file folder card with the tools at my disposal. The envelope punch board looks quick and easy, but kinda spendy for a corner rounder. Maybe I will change my mind. Who knows anything is possible!!

Krafting Karen said...

I thought the same thing Cynthia. I thought Simply Scored was the way to go for the envelopes, but sigh.....I'm a gadget girl and I had to have it. I'm sure you can make the file folder cards without the tool. Let me know how it comes out. If you'd like I can have you do a guest spot on the blog:)

Krafting Karen said...

testing