Friday, March 21, 2014

Oh Hello Bunny


How cute is this little bunny? 

I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to make

the head, outer, and inner ears. 

The nose was made with the 3/4 x 15/16" oval punch. 

Designer paper Sweet Sorbet.

Base card white, layer Pool Party. 

Eyes and whiskers were added with black marker. 

Cheeks were colored in with sponge dauber, and Crisp Cantaloupe ink.

Greeting from Oh, Hello stamp set. 

So the first day of Spring was yesterday....wouldn't know that if you were at my house. 

We had cold temps, and a bit of snow in the morning. Last night it went down into the 20's.

Its got to get warmer soon......At least I keep telling myself that! 

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

snowdraak said...

Very cute bunny!

Unknown said...

STINKIN ADORABLE....

Melissa said...

I replicated your adorable card for one of my neighbors this year. I posted about it on my blog with a link back to you.

http://melscardcorner.com/2016/03/happy-easter/