Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die


I am in love with the new curvy keepsake box thinlits die

that will be on sale in the Holiday mini catalog. 

This one was made using designer paper Color me Autumn. 


This one I used cardstock weight velum and embossed with 

stars embossing folder. Inside holds a battery operated tea light candle.


Since I liked the velum look so much I made another one. This

time I stamped one of the snowflakes using Encore silver ink. 

Stamp set Endless Wishes. 

The die also comes with three different shape tags. 

Everyone on my Christmas list will be receiving a little gift from me inside this

cute little box. So much fun! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I just wanted you to know how much in love we are with your idea to use vellum cardstock with Curvy keepsake!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

Vikki Jo said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing!! I have ordered my dies...they should be here soon, now to get some tealights :)

Anonymous said...

How do you do it with the embossing folders? Do you do one part and then the other or what?

FitterTwit said...

I absolutely love this and totally scrap-jacked it!!!! Thanx for the inspiration!