Monday, December 28, 2015

Emily's Card


Not my normal Mailable Monday post but I'm in between

craft rooms right now and didn't have time to stamp. 

This card was made by son John's girl friend Emily. 

This she tells me is the first card she ever made. 

What I love about it is the fact that she sketched the reindeer herself and

cut it out on designer paper. 

I told her after I get my stamping studio put back together I'd have to 

have her over and we could do some stamping as she has never stamped before. 

Sarah was over yesterday and we moved the heavy stuff (punches, big shot and dies, cardstock)

back to the downstairs craft room. So right now both rooms are in much need of cleaning. 

Lots of things to put away, and speaking of things to put away the tree is being put away

today. Busy week I don't think I'll ever catch up! 

Cleaning trails
Karen

No comments: