Sunday, December 6, 2015

Flower Pot Sucker Cover


I had so much fun making these little candy favors. 

The bottom is a flower pot shape that holds a dum-dum sucker...

and speaking of dum-dums


I found these at the store the other day. Limited Edition Holiday pops. 

Haven't tried them all but the gingerbread one is awesome! 


Here is a side view showing the sucker. 

I used Reason for the Season stamp set along with the matching punch to create the flower. 

I did add a mellow moss card stock strip to cover the sucker stick to make it look

more like a flower coming out of a plant pot. 

Very happy with the final product. Just in case you 

want to make one I found the pattern and directions for the flower pot on Sarah's Ink Spot

Very simple to make. 

Me and hubby went to the mall yesterday afternoon. Got lunch in the food court then

just enjoyed walking around the mall. Yes you heard right I enjoyed walking around

the mall. The knee is getting much better and I'm finding I can walk longer, but 

I'm still using the cane, and taking breaks when I need to. 

We stopped at the pet store and I was playing with the cutest little kittens. I just

wanted to take them all home with me. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: